ALICE RAP – Addictions and Lifestyles in Contemporary Europe – Reframing Addiction Project
Multi-year interdisciplinary project that intends to deepen knowledge and raise awareness among decision-makers on the changes taking place in the addiction phenomenon and on the various aspects of the problem. Eclectica participates in the following work packages:
- WP1. Addiction through the ages – investigation of different concepts of addiction applied to different substances and behaviors, from a historical, social and political point of view.
- WP2. Stakeholder analysis – qualitative research on the position and role of stakeholders about the addiction policy debate.
- WP3. Images – investigation on the images and representations of compulsive behaviors (alcohol, drugs, tobacco, eating disorders, gambling, sex) and on how these change over time and according to the cultural and political context.
- WP11. The impact of suppliers – study on producers or suppliers of additive substances, on the motivations to increase or reduce additive behaviors and strategies related to Corporate Social Responsibility.
- WP12. Addictions’ web of influence – study on the role of the industry in the public, scientific and political debate on addiction.
FP7-HEALTH-2007 – EU