ANAPACA: increase the engagement and the motivation of the volunteers.
Methodological support for the voluntary of the association ANAPACA, founded in 1980 with the aim of providing friendly and free assistance to cancer patients, with a supporting role also for care-givers.
- ensure the coherence of the association’s values both internally and externally
- stimulate the motivation of the volunteers
- better structure roles, functions, responsibilities and delegation capabilities
- build a vision of the future of the association
- strengthen skills useful for designing effective communication intervention to promote greater involvement and encourage participation in the association’s activities
- acquire methodological tools to transfer skills to the figures.