For over 20 years, we have designed educational programs about well-being promotion, healthy lifestyles and prevention of high-risk behaviors for healthcare workers, educators, social workers, psychologies and physicians, and well as for anyone involved in educating or looking after others as teachers, parents, or caregivers.
All of our educational programs are developed together with our clients and tailored to their targets and project goals. In conducting our training sessions, we use active learning methods based on working in small groups, direct involvement of all participants, and leveraging their prior experience and skills.
We dedicate the utmost attention to working together with the client to determine each educational program’s goals and acquiring the tools and knowledge that can be put to concrete use in program attendees’ everyday life at the workplace and elsewhere. Upon completion, each program’s outcomes are assessed using methods appropriate to its goals.
Thanks to a longstanding network of professional associates, we can offer a full training service which in addition to teaching includes analyzing needs, developing course content, preparing print and audiovisual teaching materials, and handling all organizational and logistic aspects.
- Relational aspects: parenting, team building, caregiving …
- Preventing high-risk behaviors among adolescents: alcohol and substance abuse, media, bullying, social withdrawal, sexuality, life skills…
- Promoting active ageing
- Promoting active organizations
- Effective communication: conflict management, emotional training …
- Teaching methods and tools (peer education, media education…)
- Participatory methods (world cafè, nominal group, process…)